Work in progress
Uppy is brought to you by the people behind Transloadit and as such has first class support for adding their uploading and encoding backend, but this is opt-in, and you can just as easily roll your own.
import Uppy from 'uppy/core'
- Lightweight / easy on dependencies
- ES6, with transpiled ES5 versions available
- Usable as a bundle straight from a CDN, as well as a module to import
- Resumable file uploads via the open tus standard
- Robust: retries for all-the-things, avoid showing ‘weird errors’
- Themable UI with a beautiful default
- i18n support: Easily switch languages or supply your own copy
- Compatible with React (Native)
- Works great on mobile
- Small core, modular architecture. Everything is a plugin
- Works great with Transloadit. Works great without
- Offering sugared shortcuts for novice users (presets)